Re: DTN Funding Last Call!

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DTN Funding Last Call!
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:35:01 -0400

>It's "Ethier", and I have not owned a Mac for years.  I belong to MAC, but
>that's different.
>:-)

Don't worry Phil, I have enoughs macs for both of us.  7 at last
count I think, but that's counting the 2 dead ones.  Like any good
redneck geek I have some up on blocks in the backyard.  What I can't
figure out is how I wound up with FIVE Apple LaserWriter II chassis
in the house, only of of which works.  I mean, last month I had one,
it broke, then 4 more showed up.  Do they breed or something?

pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com