Re: Therotical tire purchase

To: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Subject: Re: Therotical tire purchase
From: eric chase person <eperson@students.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:46:44 -0500 (CDT)
Absolutely DO NOT buy the Nitto NT450's.  The NT stands for No Traction.
They are horrible in the wet and very bad in the dry also.  I have had to
pump them up to 50 or soin the front to get them to hang on at all and
then i have a
poor ride and braking.  Now my rears with only about 20k on them are
completely worn out and it feels like there are no intact bands left in
them. Just looking at them you can see bulges around the entire surface of
the tread.
Sorry for the rant but as you can tell i hate Nitto's.  My next set will
be re-71's.

Eric Person
86 Scirocco 16v