Re: Tool brands and quality? Non-Autox related.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tool brands and quality? Non-Autox related.
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 05:24:24 -0500
I wonder if this is the tool set y'all are talking
about?

  Craftsman 215pc Mechanics' Tool Set

  Item Number V12469
  QVC Price $195.00
  Introductory Price $177.61
  Shipping and Handling $17.47

  Sears largest set in plastic molded four-drawer chest with storage.
  Includes: 3 drives in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"; quick-release ratchet in each
  drive size, even extra-long ratchet 3/8"; screwdriver capability for
  slotted, phillips, torx; nutdriver capability for standard & metric;
40
  hex keys, standard & metric; 122 sockets standard & metric in each
driver size; deep sockets 1/4"
  & 3/8" drive; 4 sparkplug sockets 3/8" drive; 20 wrenches; 7 drive
tools; 63 other tools.
  Guaranteed Forever/Sears. Made in USA.**IPS $786.33 **

                   All contents copyright © 1995 - 2000. QVC, Inc. All
rights reserved.

--
Chuck Schultz/                            Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com
            /      New Home page: http://www.n2pua4.webprovider.com/