Re: C5 Computer Location

To: rbrown7@pacbell.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: C5 Computer Location
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:08:22 PDT
They moved the main ECM unit after the 1997 model year, if I recall
correctly.  It was right behind the passenger front wheel well, funny how
lots of those cars kept dying in heavy rains...

What I don't remember is where they moved it TO.  If you don't get a
definitive response by Thursday drop me a line and I'll look it up in the
manual - I'm out of town right now.

KeS