Re: Z06 Corvette and Nationals?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Z06 Corvette and Nationals?
From: "Chuck McMillion" <chuck@decaturnet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:21:13 -0500
so is the WS6 and SS they come off the line that way.
The three digit codes like:
WS6
9C1
Zo6
these are all line option codes on the SPID label.
it is an option... From the factory... go to Bowling Green you can see them
come off the line.
Likewise if you drive to Canada the SS and WS6 come off the line that way
too...

Are you mixing up the SLP Firehawk prepared by SLP?

If the Zo6 is the RX-7's match,  the RX-evolv will hit the streets in 2002.
In time for the following season : )