Re: Z06 Corvette and Nationals?

To: leepic@smart.net
Subject: Re: Z06 Corvette and Nationals?
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:55:12 EDT
What's not to understand?  The rules seems very specific to me:

It's not a current model year vehicle and it hasn't been specifically classed
by the SEB; only the 2000 and newer C5's are classified, and the Z06 is not a
2000 model year option.

M Sipe

leepic@smart.net writes:

<< Why would a C5 w/ a Z06 option not be eligble?  The 'Z06' is a OPTION, not
 a NEW CAR.  The CAR that the Z06 OPTION is available on has been produced
 since 1997, and has already been classed in SS.....
 Lee (former C5 driver)