Announcement

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net, "_ Minn. Autocross List" <autox.mn@visi.com>,
Subject: Announcement
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 13:29:01 -0500
Sorry to the group if this is semi-spammy, but I've just completed an
agreement this morning and wanted to let the "team" know:

I am happy to announce that I will soon be joining C-Tech Trailer
Cabinet Co, a Division of Greeheck Racing, based in Wausau, WI.  I will
be performing various functions with C-Tech, from manufacturing/design
engineer to business operations and marketing support.

****Look out, here it comes:  Advertising section of Pat's
E-mail********

C-Tech manufactures lightweight aluminum and stainless steel cabinets,
racks, pit carts, and other items geared specifically for the racer.  We
are competitors servicing the entire racing industry.  Our products are
finding their way into top professional teams' trailers and shops, and
you will see our custom built pit carts behind the walls at NASCAR and
CART events.  We carry standard configurations and products, but also go
the full custom "cost no object" route.

Check us out at:    http://www.racecabinet.com/

I'm looking forward to working in a business related to the motorsports
industry.  I also hope to be putting together a special team.net price
on the utility cabinet, which makes a great helmet holder, as an
introduction to the Solo community.  I'll let you know soon, lemme know
if your interested.  Thanks!

And now back to your regular team.net programming........

Patrick Washburn
#26 DS Neon
Wausau, WI