The 968 for sale

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The 968 for sale
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:19:50 -0400
I probably forgot to mention on my 968 for sale ad, that I'd be happy to
bring it out to Topeka should a buyer want to meet me out there. We can do a
co-drive thingie if the buyer so desires (I sure wouldn't mind  :^)    ).

Matt Murray

Y2K DTN admin
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drivertonationals%40yahoo.com

27 Old Mill Road
Westport, CT  06880-6622

mattm@optonline.net

For Sale:
1995 Porsche 968 Coupe with the Sport Chassis Option (M030)
Six speed transmission, Black Exterior, Black interior, Sunroof, Power
windows, locks, 3 liter four cylinder, 236 hp, 225 torque, ABS brakes, New
clutch done at
78,000 miles, new tires. 91,000 miles, all records since 15,000 miles.
differential, Sport Seats, AM/FM/CD,
Asking $24,990
1998 SCCA A Stock Solo II National Championship car

and the daily driver:

1995 Porsche 968 Coupe White Exterior, Six speed transmission, Tan/Savanna
interior, Sunroof, Power windows, locks, 3 liter four cylinder, 236 hp, 225
torque, ABS brakes, 73,000 miles.
Asking $20,990

Please contact:
Matt Murray
203-454-4429 before 9 PM eastern or
mattm@optonline.net

Some jpgs available as well as a Carfax report