relisted Hoosier Radials

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <phax@onelist.com>
Subject: relisted Hoosier Radials
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 04:45:02 -0400
My last buyer backed out of the purchase of my 255.50.16 Hoosier radials,
these tires have been sold twice and both buyers backed out, I am willing to
sell them to the first buyer willing to pay $200 plus shipping or best
offer!
I will deliver them for free to new jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, New York,
or Delaware!!!!!

I can't use them and they are in great condition!  They have like 20 runs
worth of wear on them.

Take them please, I need the space...

If no offers come in by close of business Friday, I will put them back on
ebay AGAIN!!!

Jeff Lloyd