Re: Wash NT info?

To: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wash NT info?
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:38:30 -0700
We had a great time at the Tour.  The weather was outstanding, around 80 -
85 both days, clear sky.

Curt did do very well in the Ferrari, and to be honest, I'm surprised there
hasn't been more traffic on this.  The competition was good all weekend.  AS
was again well subscribed with a number of very good drivers here.

I'd say the course had a little of both handlind and horsepower, with one
section at the top of 2nd gear in a left/right sweeper, followed by a turn
around that was 1st gear in the S2000.

Unfortunately, the Phantom broke it's drive belt as Gary tried to start onto
the course on Sunday.  He paxed everyone by about 1.5 seconds on Saturday!
It was absolutely amazing (as it always is) to see them running the car on
Saturday!

Ron Bauer
Y2K S2K