Re: Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. Nationals Warm-up

To: washburn@dwave.net, autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Re: Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. Nationals Warm-up
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 05:58:41 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/00 11:31:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
washburn@dwave.net writes:

> JVHT@aol.com wrote:
>  >
>  > Special Event: Sept. 2 & 3, 2000
>
>  This is a Nation wide mailing list...you did not say where this event is
>  going to be held.
>
>  Pat

Ooops!

That is what I get for being in a hurry forwarding our club president's
announcement without proofing it. The event is being held at Buckingham
Airfield in Ft. Myers, Florida. I added our website link at the bottom of the
post. Did it come through???  Just in case it did not, our website address is:

http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com

Thanks,
John Taylor
Webmaster@ <A HREF="http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com";>Gulfcoast