Re: Alcohol Events

To: vreihen@hotmail.com, pfoster@gdi.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alcohol Events
From: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 04:25:07 EDT
Arthur,

          Thanks for the vote of confidence, I think. Unfortunately, my
openness to "partying" has made me look like a out of control person. I'm not
denying for a second that I don't "party" but I am in no way eiresponsible
about it. I just seem to be the "self" appointed social director at the
events and thats great!!!!!!! I just try to make everyone feel welcome at
events and I enjoy socializing with the staff and fellow racers.

          Its the only form of racing ( and I've been involved in others)
that you socialize, "party" with and trade info with everyone including your
direct competitors. The biggest attraction to me about Solo2 is the
PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Thats why i continue to return year after year. I am most
fortunate to have had success at a sport that I love and the people are the
greatest bunch I have ever met.

         Bottom line, I'm naturally out going, sometimes loud, opinionated,
wrong, helpful, out of line and caring. I just try to have fun at all times (
win or lose) and want others to have fun too. And yes, we may do a little
tailgating along the way, and want everyone else to have fun too!!!!!!!!!!!

       I'm currently writing this at 4:19 am est time cause I just fed and
changed my 4 week old daugther and we sleep around her. She is worth losing
alittle sleep over!!!!!!

Dean (Unofficial social director for the Solo2 nationals) Sapp