RE: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...

To: "'William Loring'" <bloring@tirerack.com>,
Subject: RE: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:40:37 -0500
I don't know what this is doing here, as it has absolutely nothing to do
with autocross (I just _love_ an unmoderated list). However, in the interest
of fairness, here's where you can learn about the opposing viewpoint:
==============================
May I also add that "gun control" is being able to hit your target under
pressure.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry