Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...
From: Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:44:35 -0700
> Have you ever considered some people may
> be offended by this.  Please keep this stuff off Team.Net and stick to
> autocross
> ===============================
>> Yeah, but since I'm already considered an asshole by most people (including
>> my friends), I simply don't care.  That's what makes America so great, the
>> freedom to be as big an asshole as I wanna be.  ;^)

But to be effective you need to reach a large audience. Once people start to
automagically send your mail directly to the trash can with a filter, you
lose. So the louder you yell the fewer will hear it. On this list, you'd be
more effective at a whisper.

Does hunting my cats with a Nerf Bazooka qualify me for the NRA? I know it
makes PETA a bit of a problem...

BTW, is that mAs guy still around? I filtered him ages ago...  :-)

Bill Ozinga - webmaster@tirerack.com
Webmaster - The Tire Rack
http://www.tirerack.com
Ph.(888)541-1777 or (219)287-2345