Re: Stock class rules was (Re: Sequential Stock Classes)

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock class rules was (Re: Sequential Stock Classes)
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 11:31:10 -0400
>From: Kevin Stevens <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
>

>>>  > Eliminate 13.4 wheel allowance.
>>>Why?  Why is it bad to allow aftermarket wheel flexibility?
>>
>>Cost, I'd imagine.  Don't all cars come with at least one set of stock
>>wheels these days?
>
>Yes.  And the second set for your race tires will probably cost more than
>the aftermarket wheels.

You run the aftermarket wheels on the street, the stockers on the track.

The only real problem with eliminating the wheel allowance is that
for older cars that you bought used with a wheel upgrade, stock
wheels might be hard to find.
--
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com