Re: Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!! Give me a break.

To: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!! Give me a break.
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:17:38 -0700

Stephen Bernard wrote:

> Nah, I think the Miata has a better style to it but on
> course until proven otherwise the Miata still has a proven
> track record.

Agreed...but you may want to read Car and Driver's article about the
Miata vs the MR2-Spyder as far as how well the Spyder did on a track.
Basically, Spyder wins acceleration, braking, and handling IIRC. Miata
wins looks and storage.

I would rather win ugly...and I have a trailer. :-)

Besides, I think a yellow one with some red Pikachu graphics would be
cool. I promise I will be driving a Spyder very soon...I just wish it
was mine.

Randy Chase