The Other 4-Wheeled Vehicle Sport

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Other 4-Wheeled Vehicle Sport
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:14:11 -0400
> > "There are only two women out there, yet they managed
> >to find each other"
> >
> > .......... Tom Sneva,  yesterdays Indy 500
>
> I'm sorry, am I like the only one who thought that was pretty funny?
>
> Here's a more accurate take on what happened.
>
> http://www.starnews.com/sports/speednet/indy500/0529st_fisher.html

Yes! I also thought it was pretty funny. Tom Sneva is about the nicest
guy you can possibly imagine. Lighten up people.

I also enjoyed reading the article which, upon scrutiny, appears to
place the blame squarely on Lynn St. James. According to her own
account she was not paying enough attention to her mirrors. Not only
did she think that Sarah Fisher would not be next to her in the turn
she didn't even see the other car. Sheesh. If you are a backmarker you
had better pay better attention to your mirrors. Furthermore, you
should not attempt to cast asparagus at someone who _was_ paying
better attention!

IMHO

Paul Foster