Re: Was nutty ESP - now Classing cars vs. people

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was nutty ESP - now Classing cars vs. people
From: Karl <klitterer@freewwweb.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:06:18 -0400
Scotty, Scotty, Scotty...  You weren't at Peru so who are you to say
who's competive, who's baggin, and that BSP is gettin soft??  You make
last years Nationals out to be the event that defines everything.  It
was just one event bud.  I've been racing with Larry Diemer in CENDIV
for over ten years.  He is a VERY capable driver/tuner/engineer and has
run within a tenth of Danny at many of our Nationals style events.
Jerry Onks is much faster this year in a totally different car, so I
thinks ya kan throw that one out too.  Bob T, being in ESP, better not
be beating you, or *YOU* are making BSP soft!  EVERYONE around here
knows that Danny Popp R.A.F.T.s!!  He does not bag.

Please Scotty please..... Go get your old BSP car back, and show us how
great you are!! (since you dropped the ball *AGAIN* last year)  We need
you to guide our class since we are all so slow and clueless. ;o)

Karl Litterer
R.A.F.T Racing and Associates
Yellow BSP 86 Coupe LT4 HOOSIER
--->  SHUT UP AND DRIVE!!! :o) <---