Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712

To: eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 29 May 2000 10:38:49 -0700
Your right, actually Kumho reccomends the 711 for ultimate street tire
performance, Tire rack does not carry these YET but they are a maginitude
better in all aspects except wet traction over the 712

and Discount tire direct has them in stock..+

and KUMHO DOES pay contengecy in STS..

Imagine a Michelin Pilot sport (712)
and a Michelin MXX3  (711)

Jeff