RE: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712

To: "'Ron Bauer'" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Subject: RE: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:47:16 -0500
We just got a set for the Type R in a 225/40/16 size.  They are definitely
quieter than the Bridgestone Potenza RE010s that came stock on the car.
=======================
Do they stick better than the RE010s?  Those are supposedly some very good
(and pricey) OEM tires.

BTW, have any of the rest of you had problems with extra static electricity
with these tires?  I didn't drive the new Type R enough beforehand to know
if it's just the new car, or if the tires are adding to it....
============================
Simple (bandaid) fix and it smells good too.  Take a good fabric softener
sheet and rub it on the seats.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Hey, well I'm the friendly stranger
In the black sedan
Oh won't you hop inside my car?
I got pictures, got candy, I am a lovable man
I'd like to take you to the nearest star
I'm your vehicle baby................."
"Vehicle" by The Ides Of March