RE: thrust calculations based on tire size

To: "Bradley Lamont" <lamont@xnet.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: thrust calculations based on tire size
From: "Ian" <gator@eclipse.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 19:27:57 -0400
The thing I worry about with short tires (like a 24.4" tire) is that I will
have to go to 3rd gear on some courses.  With the 245's I have bounced off
the rev limiter a couple times in 2nd, but I haven't had to go to 3rd and
lose precious time during the shift.  Otherwise, I'm all for getting as much
low end torque as I can out of my GSX.

Ian
92 GSX: Philly Region ESP, now retired to commuter duties
97 GSX: Philly Region Street Modified #87