Re: Speedvision

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedvision
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:05:19 -0400
I fully screwed up. Trans-Am will not be airing live. It will be:
GRAND AM SPORTS RACER

The "SportsRacer" division is the premier category within the Grand-Am
program. The competitors will be driving the latest versions of the World
Sports Cars introduced in the early 1990's. The rules will include the
requirement that all cars and major components be available for purchase
within a price cap.

Grand Am GT Series
Dodge Dealers Grand Prix May 29, 4:00 PM LIVE
Trois Rivieres Grand Prix Aug 27, 8:00 PM

Grand Am Sports Racer
Dodge Dealers Grand Prix May 29, 1:00 PM LIVE
Trois Rivieres Grand Prix Aug 18, 8:00 PM

This came from Speedvision's web site. I could not find a listing for the
Neon Challenge. It may not have been put in the schedule or I didn't dig
deep enough. I did look three weeks ahead and didn't see anything.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net