Re: Speedvision

To: 140mhz24@isoc.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvision
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:23:33 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/00 5:50:43 AM EST, 140mhz24@isoc.net writes:

<< I know its not live, that's the only thing for sure.  Are you both going to
 run at RA.  If so that put us up to 5 autoxers.  Are you two going to try
 and do the runoffs too. >>

We both want to run the Neon cup-so that takes one National in a neon to do.
I have my first one in at Daytona.  We plan to do the double National at
Roebling over the 4th of July.  He can do one and i do one.  Then for the
Challenge at Road America, he does one, I do one.  Now, that is provided the
car holds up..it is a neon you know...<gg>  I wanted to qualify for the
runoffs...the B car is not the car for that class, though.  It is the most
competitive and potential money maker for the Neon Challenge though.  I guess
if we both qualified somehow, someway..we'd find another car to rent.  My
goal is to get to the runoffs this year or next.  Schools and my kids are the
top contenders for this year.

Jean