Re: Speedvision

To: 140mhz24@isoc.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvision
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 06:39:51 EDT
Matt Murray may know when it airs...I do not believe it is live.  Yes, my ex
and Kumar are SSC while Daddio has transformed his neon into a top SSB car.
It will be great to watch...I think Daddio has a great shot at winning some
big money in the B class.  They pay all the way down to 15th in SSC and SSB.
More top competitiors have the SSC cars.  Mark Allen and I have been running
an SSB car together and hope to run in the Neon Challenge with these guys at
Road America in August.  Gee, it will be like old days again in many
ways...my kids have already asked who they are support to root for..mom or
dad!!  LOLOLOL  And I never thought I'd run against Mark(either one) in a
neon again.

Jean Kinser