Peru Pro Safety

To: "Autox@Autox.Team.Net (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peru Pro Safety
From: "Merideth, Marcus (M.E.)" <mmeridet@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:01:11 -0400
This is probably a mistake but what the hell.

I was one of the Co Safety Chairs for the event.  After walking the course
numerous times I did not see any problem with the routing.  I was actually
very surprised when people lost it in that area of the course.  My car was
well planted.  I think the spins were more a result of lifting too late than
just hammering the gas.  I could be wrong but that is how it looked to me.
If you had a problem with the course, you should have mentioned it to myself
or any other event official.  I am sure we would have been happy to listen
and take you opinion into consideration.  In hind site, maybe we should have
moved the box to the other side of the slalom.  It would have been
marginally safer maybe.  If you were not there, shut up!  Your opinion is
just that, an opinion.  Please do not write to me and berate my job. It will
only lead to me setting up a filter to erase your email from my mail box.
Now, have a nice day and let's have some fun in Petersburg.

Marcus E. Merideth