Re: F125 - It's not just about safety

To: Don Kline <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: F125 - It's not just about safety
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:35:39 -0500
Hey Don I like your idea......sure would attract some interest of kids,
and as you say, it would be nicely supervised etc.  I had thought about
fielding a kart for some friends, but the cost is high, adding to my
usual car costs, and then I was concerned about liability, since the
kids parents are not to interested themselves, and I could easily be the
target of a law suit if something really serious happened.

With parents present and supervising, it should be a good family thing!

Larry....still have the solo vee