Re: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

To: Mike Healy <mapman1138@interaccess.com>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Worcester Telegram & Gazette
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 07:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
I read the article.  Is this guy familiar with the
expression "never speak ill of the dead"?

Beyond that, the article is in pretty poor taste.  And
it's obvious the author knows jack $#!+ about
motorsports.  What does he want, a perfectly risk-free
world?  Guess he'd better not take the bus, cross a
street, order a hamburger from Jack-in-the-Box, plug
in a lamp, walk outside during a thunderstorm, or
anything else that could possibly end his life.  For
that matter, maybe he should become homeless, since
most accidents occur in the home ;)

I thought the motorsports "writers" in my local paper
(SJ Murky Snooze) were clueless, but this guy tops
them all.  At least they didn't do a hatchet job on
CART when Greg Moore died at Fontana.