Re: Terminator Kart

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Terminator Kart
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:07:51 -0500
Dennis said:

> In a fit of rightous rage, Jay Mitchell
<jemitchell@compuserve.com> roared:

Actually, it was said with a bemused, sly grin.

> Bah, no self respecting SM driver would drink that weak,
watered-down
> swill. We'll take a shot of straight nitromethane with a
tolulene chaser,
> toxicity be dammed!

Well, that would only be legal in SMVFI (Street Mod Volatile Fuel
Intoxicant) class.

> And as for this whole kart thing - I see kart drivers. I see
kart drivers
> having fun. I see kart drivers entertaining spectators. And I
see nothing
> wrong here.

Ok, so now I find myself on the opposite side of the fence from
DG, Ben Thatcher, and Paul Foster. That's encouraging, but
incomplete. Now if the Sipester will just chime in with you
guys....
;<)

Jay