Re: horizontal cut in Kuhmos?

To: <MattGent@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: horizontal cut in Kuhmos?
From: "Joe Delio" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:25:44 -0500
Matt,

I also run Kumho's and I too have at least 1 if not 2 "cuts" in my tires.
I would agree with what you say, but after running for more than a season
of AutoX events on these same tires, I have had no problems with the
"cuts" on the tires.  The cuts just seem to stay there.

I have yet to hear of any real problems from these "cuts" but it makes me
worried to.. even after a season and a half on these tires.

Joe Delio
'96 Acura Integra LS
# 13 ES Texas Region SCCA