Re: AM Turnout (was Fine print)

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: AM Turnout (was Fine print)
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 02:32:38 -0500
>>I wonder how many people built an AM car, only to find they weren't up to
>>the task of driving it?
>

>I know full well I am not up to the task of driving an AM car competitively.
>My hand-eye coordination, eyeight and sense of balance are not of the level
>required.  I don't care.  I'd love to drive one to last place every weekend
>until I die.  And even then, the undertaker wouldn't be able to get the
>smile off my face.

This is to everyone, Where are some pics of these cars? I would love to see
what everyone is talking about when it comes to AM cars. I will guess that
stands for A-Modified???

Total novice, admits it, joining SCCA in January after the Holiday Madness. :)

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net