Re: [kcautox] Street Modified class?!?!?!!?

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [kcautox] Street Modified class?!?!?!!?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 06:24:16 GMT
Or find an old 530i V8 you can supercharge it, it's small enough, weighs
about 30lbs more then the 6, and it will *squeeze* in the bay of the Z3..
and take the engine management and intake off the new ///M5  ohhhh boy, I
see a 600 Horsepower Monster..
with BIG tires...

Where do I sign up? now what are the rules about mods to fit the motor in
the car? are we allowed to make custom engine mounts?

Jeff Lloyd