Re: Check this out, Interested anyone...?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Check this out, Interested anyone...?
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:33:13 -0500
Nobody has mentioned that this, besides being a great idea, has
sorta been done before.
1988 Pro Solo winners were invited to St Petersburg the following
Feb? and teamed with road race drivers in a Pro Solo format
challenge.  sold my old van with the poster, so from memory there
were Roger Johnson, Bill Elliot (eventual winner), Bob King,
Jackie Turner, myself, George Bowland?, driving a fleet of
T.C.Kline prepared Yugos.
Get up off the floor and stop yer laughin.  Somebody actually
stole one of them.
Hey Katie, does NAP go back that far?
Bruce Wentzel