Re: Check this out, Interested anyone...?

To: <HAVOCDEAN@aol.com>, <Hottvr@aol.com>, <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>,
Subject: Re: Check this out, Interested anyone...?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:59:09 -0800
>     I think if some top autoxer's showed up and let the pro's drive their
>cars, it would be a bad day for the world challange drivers. Our sport is
>harder than it looks and pro's take it alittle too lightly.
>
>     Not trying to be cocky, But bring them on, I'm in!!!!!!!!!! ( Except
for
>you Scotty, you can coach them and dry there tears)
>
>Dean Sapp ( just can't seem to keep my big mouth shut)
===============================
You also have to remember that comparing Solo drivers to road racers is like
comparing a sprinter to and endurance runner.  Two totally different animals
there as is neccessitated by two totally different games.  Niether one is
going to do real well at the other's game.

Sure I'll bet that Solo folks would win in Solo cars in a Solo race
environment.  I'd also put my money on the road racers in road racing cars
on a road race course.

You know me, never at a loss for an opinion.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>