My Car-O-Scope is Back

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: My Car-O-Scope is Back
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:43:03 EST
My Car-O-Scope came back. And I quote:

"Boy oh boy, Larry, you picked a vehicle which is just about perfect for
you. Congratulations! For example, when compared to other people who own a
Volkswagon GTI, you're just about the same in terms of your educational
level, your income and status consciousness.

"But...you are a bit too old to be driving this vehicle, and you care a bit
too much about your car compared to other Volkswagon GTI owners."

Click and Clack go on to suggest the following alternative transport:
Cadillac Catera
Infiniti I30
Mercedes Benz 320
Buick Riviera
Infiniti J30.

Uh? If I am so compatible with my demented GTI, why are those guys
suggesting a list of large four door sedans as a replacement?

Larry Steckel
Still driving my 1987 GTI-16V.
As fast as possible.