Free Miata 1.6L and transmission in Arlington, MA

To: "MiataPowerList" <miatapower@milewski.org>,
Subject: Free Miata 1.6L and transmission in Arlington, MA
From: "Brian Porter" <porterb@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 22:04:40 -0500
Don't have the space for this stuff and plan replace in Spring with a 1.8.
157k on the motor/tranny. Ran very well a little over a year ago (blue
smoke) and but car/motor sat since.

Free to first person to respond that can come and pick this up ASAP (this
week?). (motor/tranny removed as a unit) I will not ship this.

I also have a new boxed 1.6l clutch/pressure plate that I'd sell for $80. (I
believe $130 new)

Email if interested.

-Brian