FREE 1.6L motor and tranny from '90 Miata. Pickup-only in Arlington, MA.

To: "MiataPowerList" <miatapower@milewski.org>,
Subject: FREE 1.6L motor and tranny from '90 Miata. Pickup-only in Arlington, MA..
From: "Brian Porter" <porterb@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 02:17:19 -0500
Correction to my previous ad to ensure folks understand that I'm giving away
a motor/tranny and NOT an entire car..

Motor/transmission from '90 Miata (1.6l) w/ 157k. Engine/driveline fine over
a year ago with the exception of blue smoke.. :) Has not run in over a year.

Free to whomever wants to pick the "ENGINE and TRANNY" up in Arlington, MA
with appropriate means to transport outta here. (I have a very large engine
hoist and can drop this combo in any pickup bed.) I will not consider
shipping.

I'd love to see this out of here ASAP. Priority given to individuals who can
show up the earliest. :)

Thanks and sorry for the bandwidth..

-Brian