Re: I've ask this before but, I'm a Butthead!!!!!!

To: Hottvr@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I've ask this before but, I'm a Butthead!!!!!!
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 19:55:04 -0500
At 07:42 PM 12/4/99 EST, Hottvr@aol.com wrote:
>Well it seems as though I've been dropped from the C-Mod list again. Maybe
its
>that "Vast Rightwing Conspiracy" thing again? Anyway, what is the syntax for
>subscribing?
>
>I have ask this before, this time I'm gonna write it down. Maybe?

Mike,

I think the easiest way to subscribe, without remembering how, is to go to
http://www.team.net

and select mailing lists from the first page and then follow the directions
on the next page regarding how to view which lists you are on and which
other ones are available.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford