Re: DRL's Warning: BIG RANT!

To: lwilson1@visteon.com, eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DRL's Warning: BIG RANT!
From: MBD96@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:39:03 EST
And, oh my yes!  We need side brake lights too!!  Of course we do!!!  How
else do we know what's on the mind of those people who are approaching
intersections from our left and right?????

Bruce (I've seen the picture of the cowboy on the horse after OSHA got done
with him and can see that being me in my car now) Dickey

In a message dated 12/2/99 9:45:16 AM Central Standard Time,