Re: Integra Brakes

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Integra Brakes
From: Dave Geis <davegeis@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 03:32:35 -0500
PgrMstr@aol.com wrote:

> As I am approaching the time to replace my factory brakes on my 97 Integra
> GSR, I was looking at upgrading to Portafield R4S pads. Is it recommended to
> do all four? Or is it acceptable to upgarde the fronts and leave the factory
> pads on the rear?

I used R4Ss on the front when I ran a 3000GT and loved them. They grab so well
that if you put them on all four corners, you're probably going to be locking up
the rears all the time.

Dave Geis - #25 FM  1982 Morton Formula Vee
Who needs a roof?...or doors...or lights...or fenders...
Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca