MR2 power window progress report

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: MR2 power window progress report
From: "Eric W. Clements" <ewc4@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:45:11 -0400
Thanks everyone for all the suggestions.  Happily, it was none of the
suspected real or semi-real problems (not a fuse, not a lock, not a
motor, etc., etc., etc.).  The best guess is that it was a loose
connection because when the whole thing was taken apart, checked, and put
back together, *magic* it suddenly worked again.

And, yes, to those who have asked/suggested, we *do* own factory manuals
(in fact, somehow I ended up with two sets from TRD, but that's a whole
other story).

Magic is nice, but if you see us at the Petersburg Pro with garbage bags
and duct tape, you'll know why.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA with two working power windows--woo hoo!