Integra Brakes

To: PhAX@eng.kns.com
Subject: Integra Brakes
From: PgrMstr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:20:53 EDT
As I am approaching the time to replace my factory brakes on my 97 Integra
GSR, I was looking at upgrading to Portafield R4S pads. Is it recommended to
do all four? Or is it acceptable to upgarde the fronts and leave the factory
pads on the rear? Also, if the factory pads can lock the tires ( V700's), is
there much to gain from the R4S pads in an autox envirornment? To be honest,
I'm not sure if my factory pads will lock my tires......tires are new and
pads are on their final legs...have specifically tried to lock them but also
haven't encountered lock on course yet. So I'm not sure if new factory pads
will do it or not is what I'm saying.

Jeff MacRae
97 GSR Sdn
Philly Region #39 GS