A008RSII vs. A008RS, Kumho?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: A008RSII vs. A008RS, Kumho?
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 11:10:44 -0700 (PDT)
I'm going to have to replace my g-Forces soon and
really need a more cost-effective race tire.  I'll
probably be going with Kumhos, but another possibility
is the A008RSII, which Yok still lists in the size for
my car.  I know the A008RS is generally regarded as a
second-rate autox tire, but don't know much about the
RSII.  Has anyone out there compared them directly who
can comment?  How about vs. the K-tire?  (fwiw the car
is a Miata M with 15x6 rims)

tia,
Craig Blome

ps I know the Hoser 225/45-15 is supposed to be the
hot tire for this application, but cost-effective it ain't!