RE: Pro Solo Pre Stage lights

To: "'Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com'" <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>,
Subject: RE: Pro Solo Pre Stage lights
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 07:25:00 -0600
In most professional drag racing circles, and minor draggin as well, the PS
light is more a courtesy to let the other lane know you're ready.

One lane will PS, wait for the other lane to PS, then the first lane will
FS, followed by the second.

A lot of people hate feeling "rushed" when the other competitor FS's right
away in drag racing and you're not there yet.