Making Pro more Pro...

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Making Pro more Pro...
From: Michael King <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:55:26 +0000
Just got back from the Peru Pro yesterday and had alot of time to think
on the way back (1K miles)... Everyone considers the Pro class to be the
premiere part of Pro Solo, which I don't dispute at all. And we are
always trying to find ways to make it look and feel that way as well.
How 'bout this? Has anyone everyone ever thought of using the "Pro" tree
for all the Pro runs? I think if you're going to run Pro, it should feel
like it. When I go to the drag strip and you want to run with the big
guys, you have to use the Pro tree during that period of the night and
it switches back to the regular tree for the "street drags". One more
question, for people that were there this past weekend, what was up with
the removal of the pre-staging lights? Was Peru that far from a WalMart?
I could have run down to Kokomo, if one had burnt out...just wondering.
Any thoughts on any of this?

Mike King
Buccaneer Region
97 ACR Coupe-#21