Award for Baileys

To: autox@autox.team.net, rconsolacion@kumhotech.com
Subject: Award for Baileys
From: Brian Priebe <priebe.4@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:04:47 -0400
To bad there is not a sportmanship award for during the Pro Solo season.

I have to thank Kay and Kevin Bailey for being so nice to Renee Eady and
myself in the challenge.  Mike Eckert ripped the sway bar end link
off our car the first round of the National Challenge.  Kay and Kevin
were there to save the day and let Renee and I both run the their MR2 in
the challenge.  Due to rules I could not run there car.  Kevin offered
to take himself out of the challenge and when the Ladies Challenge was
over, to put his strut in my car so I could run the challenge.

Now both Kay and Kevin knew that this could not benefit them by helping
Renee and I out in anyway.  But they still did it.  I don't know many
people that would take themselves out of a challenge to try to help a
friend out.

This is what I feel solo is suppose to be about.  I think it has
disappeared some, but I am glad there is still some sportsmen and
sportswomen around.

Thanks Again to Kay and Kevin

--Brian Priebe