Fwd: A Sports Story Worth Reporting

To: Autox@autox.team.net, dbarry@primary.net, Loudboys@hotmail.com,
Subject: Fwd: A Sports Story Worth Reporting
From: DUELRACER@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 01:58:11 EDT
--part1_a422655d.246bc3f3_boundary

I thought you guys might like this, it was sent to Channel 4 by Ken and
Chelsea Snyder.

Paul

--part1_a422655d.246bc3f3_boundary

From: SoloII@aol.com
Full-name: Solo II
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 01:28:43 EDT
To: DUELRACER@aol.com

--part2_a422655d.246bbd0b_boundary

--part2_a422655d.246bbd0b_boundary

From: KS7RACING@aol.com
Full-name: KS7RACING
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 23:44:26 EDT
To: Frankzip@aol.com, TAH112KC@aol.com, SoloII@aol.com, asevet@kc.net,
        TIMBOY29@aol.com

--part3_a422655d.246ba49a_boundary

Something I sent in, I'll let you know if I get a response.  In the meantime,
let's get some people mobilized and flood them with e-mail, letting them know
we're out there and deserve at least as much coverage as rugby

Take Care,
Ken

--part3_a422655d.246ba49a_boundary