Scotty's Press Releases

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Scotty's Press Releases
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:34:28 -0400
This isn't a complaint. :)

I noticed that Scotty sent another one of his "press releases" about the road
race side of his career to the list this weekend, and I couldn't help but wonder
who the intended audience was.

Was this communication entirely for the benefit of the list, or is someone else
getting these too?

My guess is that we're getting to see a copy of a document intended for wider
distribution, as the writing style is a little more... formal than Scotty B's
usual conversational idiom.

So Scotty, who else is getting these? More importantly, does it work? Has
anything ever happened (a magazine article, a TV blurb, whatever) because of one
of these releases?

I'm not trying to pick a fight, I genuinely want to know.

DG