Re: Fieros -- love 'em or not

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <jamies@mrj.com>
Subject: Re: Fieros -- love 'em or not
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 00:04:59 -0500
Talk about great fun, if you ever get to my neck of the woods, I'll
put you in my racing Fiero - - almost 250hp/210lb ft engine through
an IMSA close ratio LSD 5spd, on a custom coil over suspension in
a 1900lb A Prepared body. That is, if I ever get it back together!!

A little heavy for you maybe, but I would almost bet I would hear few
complaints (it was my street machine project that I described earlier).

Bill,  as in Bill Fuhrmann? Was his the Fiero you drove?