Atwater Pro

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Atwater Pro
From: Paula Whitney <pwhitney@heartlandfund.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 13:51:26 -0500
Great event with a great course!  A special thank you to Kay and Kevin
for letting Lew Ann (my evil twin) drive the Baileymobile.  Field Staff can
can not run ProSeries due to a conflict of interest so it is especially nice to
have the NationalSeries to play in, while we are working the event.  This
event Grady Wood, acting as Chief of Compliance for the staff joined in
the fun, but he was brave enough to use his own name.  And rightly so,
because he was second in the National Challenge to Glen "the Hurricane"
Hernandez.

The San Fran Region did a wonderful job and I especially enjoyed Bret's
course.

Thanks to all,
paula whitney