re: Ace Report: Atwater Pro

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Ace Report: Atwater Pro
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
Ace:
> >He made it in time! The light turned green for Esra, and
> again, ten seconds
> >later, White made his second attempt.

SBW:
>    Was it only 10 seconds?!? It seemed like a LOT longer! I
> thought the lights were broken! After sittin there a while watchin
the
> Honda dissappear into the distance, I got out of the car and walked >
back into the timing trailer and told Howard, * Hey Godammit, when is >
MY light gonna turn green!?!?* To which Howard replied, *Just go get
> in your car and wait, it'l turn green in a little bit! Remember, this
> is ST you're racin against and he gets a head start!* Geeeze those >
lights were far apart ;-)

I hope I'm not jumping the gun here, but I've just got share the news
with everyone- this weekend I got to beta test the latest Huck&CHuck
demon tweak: Instant Dial-In Conditioner!

This is *NOT* a dial-in softener. Dial-in softeners wear off almost
immediately; by the time you get to the third yellow light, the dial-in
hardens again and you've negated any advantage you had. Think of
Instant Dial-In Conditioner (IDIC) as a *restorative*. Let me explain-
let's say a recent Pro event was held on slippery asphalt in a
rainstorm. IDIC will bring your dial-in back to what it would have been
under THOSE conditions. As you can see from my Atwater experience, the
results speak for themselves!

The only drawback is that CHuck has to be present at the trailer to
trigger the chemical processes. That's why he was hanging around during
my runs, pretending to coach me. Once Huck debugs the remote activation
process, it'll be bulletproof!

You can buy this amazing juice directly from CHuck in one-gallon
containers, shipped to your door! Final price points haven't been
determined because the meddlesome EPA wants it to be shipped as
hazardous material (damn bureaucrats don't understand the science
behind it). The only side effect so far is that my eyeballs glow in the
dark a little bit, which spooks my dog. Really not a big deal,
considering the benefits.

A satisfied customer,

Phil Esra
86 Civic Si ST
183,000 miles
Midas Economizer exhaust

ps in all seriousness, a quick thanks to Charlie, Stan Whitney, and
Bret Norgaard for all the help and advice; this Pro stuff is fun, but
complicated!